Building the Best Vacuums of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Aerus has a strong tradition of providing quality service to our customers. We have a loyal base of repeat customers not only because we have the best products, but also because we offer exemplary service.
Lux Guardian Platinum
Stylish, High-Powered Performance. With a sleek design and stainless steel appearance, the Lux Guardian Platinum is a sophisticated appliance. Exceptionally quiet with a high-powered motor and two sealed HEPA filters, the Platinum ensures the tiniest contaminants are captured and only clean air is released.
Intelligent, intuitive features such as the Automatic Operation Mode sense the type of cleaning you’re performing, and the System Indicator alerts you when maintenance is needed. The Lux Guardian Platinum is everything you expect from a high-performance floor care system.
Features and Benefits
- High-Powered motor features an amazing 505 air watts and 116″ of water lift
- Lux Guardian Platinum features an aerodynamic air guide design and multi-layered sound insulation for quiet operation
- System Indicator alerts the condition of operation, including suction level and automatic mode, pre-filter notification, full filter bag and over-heated motor
- Suction control can be adjusted across 8 levels according to the task you’re performing
- Three-wheel guidance system makes the canister easy to pull as you vacuum
- Automatic cord winder easily stores the 28-foot cord
- Unique L-shape power nozzle provides 4-sided cleaning and self-adjusts its height between types of flooring
- Patented Push & Pull Connection System makes inserting and removing the electrical hose effortless; the hose rotates 360° on both ends and the handle features an ergonomic design for comfort
- If an object becomes tangled in the power nozzle brush, the circuit breaker will automatically shut off the brush to prevent damage; a built-in thermo coupler protects the motor by shutting it down if it overheats.
- Airborne contaminants are captured by a high efficiency, electrostatic after-filter to improve indoor air quality
- Electronic display shows performance particulars, including a full bag; automatically guards against operation without a bag
- Power nozzle self-adjusts its height between different types of carpet; low profile L-shape provides 4-sided cleaning around furniture. Also equipped with a headlight
- Accessories are stored on-board the canister for quick access and an automatic cord winder makes storage easy
- Fine dirt and particles are captured by a high efficiency, electrostatic after-filter
- Power nozzle self-adjusts its height between types of carpet
- Low profile L-shape provides 4-sided cleaning around furniture
- Power nozzle turns off the brush roll for use on hard surface flooring
- Automatic cord winder makes storage easy
- Contaminants are captured by a HEPA filter to remove 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Power nozzle self-adjusts its height between types of carpet or hard surface floors
- Low profile L-shape provides 4-sided cleaning around table and chair legs; it’s also equipped with a headlight to see under beds, furniture and around dark corners
- A switch on the handle turns off the brush roll for use on hard surface flooring
- Only weighs 11 pounds and cleans like no other lightweight vacuum
- Features a long-life lithium battery, packed with up to 45 minutes of full power
- The Deluxe Touch Grip handle is designed for comfort with the power switch conveniently located at your fingertips
- Quick and easy bag replacement with self-sealing HEPA-H12 media filter bags to keep dust in the bag, where it belongs
- Only weighs 9 pounds and cleans like no other lightweight vacuum
- Features rubber wheels and bumper to help protect furniture and baseboards
- Headlight and a 35-foot quick release power cord
- Self-sealing HEPA-H12 media filter bags to keep dust in the bag, where it belongs
- Wood brush roll and squeegee for bare floor cleaning with a 2-speed motor
- A true HEPA filter, which captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, is available to provide cleaner air while you clean
- Powerful 2-motor system can handle carpet and bare floors with equal efficiency
- Reinforced power nozzle, bag housing and handle provide added durability and an extra-long life; bag cover hinge features a third rivet to prevent breakage and the cover is attached with four screws for added durability
- Redefined vents for greater airflow reduce motor temperature and add to the life of the motor
- 35-foot, 3 wire grounded, commercial-duty cord features greater flexibility and high visibility
The CentraLux, our complete central vacuum system, is a convenient solution to household pollution. Installed in either a basement or garage, the main power unit can be linked to inlets in any room or hallway. Aerus’ CentraLux vacuum is our quietest and most powerful cleaning system that does more than just clean floors. It enhances your home’s environment by improving indoor air quality and reducing noise while providing exceptionally clean carpets and other surfaces.
Features and Benefits
Dirt and debris are vacuumed from surfaces and carried away through specifically designed tubing to the central power unit normally located in a garage, basement or utility room, making it unable to reenter your home’s air. The canister contains a filter that captures 99.97% of pollutants as small as 0.3 microns, which is operating at HEPA standards. Cyclonic suction prevents clogs and ensures consistent, powerful airflow for better suction.
- Cleaner Air – A washable filter traps 99.97% of contaminants as small as 0.3 microns, performing at levels equal to HEPA standards
- Easy Installation – The CentraLux can be installed in either existing homes or homes under construction
- Strong Suction – The powerful motor offers more than twice the suction power of most portable vacuum cleaners
- Quiet Operation – Noise is virtually eliminated with the main unit hidden in the basement or garage
- Convenience – Inlets can be installed in any room or hallway, covering up to 10,000 sq. ft. when properly installed
- Unique Design – The patented SuperLux Hose swivels 360 degrees for less pressure on the hose and your wrist, and works with both our Supervalve inlets, as well as conventional inlets.
- Ease of Use – Simply insert the flexible, lightweight power hose into any installed inlet and flip the control switch conveniently located on the handle.
- Low Maintenance – The brushed aluminum, 11-gallon, rustproof tank is bagless, which saves money and increases airflow; the tank only needs to be emptied twice a year with normal usage
- Performance Indication – An electric indicator advises when the filter needs to be replaced or cleaned.
Large airborne particles can accumulate on your floors and quickly become embedded into the finish of a hard surface or the pile of carpet. A smooth, polished surface is less easily damaged and much easier to keep clean. The Lux Floor Pro allows you to avoid damage and add years to the life and vitality of your flooring.
A Healthy Solution for Allergen Protection
Convenient, streamlined and easy to use, the Lux Floor Pro features a balanced triple-brush system to effectively shampoo, wax or polish your floor surfaces. And our unique Circular Dry Foam Method of cleaning removes more soil with less water. When used with Turbo Shampoo, the Lux Floor Pro offers a quick-dry solution that helps prevent the growth of mold and mildew, while leaving your carpets fresh and residue-free.
The Lux Floor Pro can also be used to create a healthier environment for those with allergies or dust mite sensitivities. With your Lux Floor Pro, you can use the Home Solutions™ Allergy Relief with Odor Neutralizer and Dust Mite & Flea Control during the carpet shampooing process. Carpeted surfaces generally contain the largest concentration of allergens in the home, and shampooing with these additives can make a significant difference. A complete assortment of accessories, as well as a full line of cleaning solutions, can address all your cleaning needs.
Features and Benefits
- Versatility – Whether carpet, hardwood, marble, tile or vinyl, the Lux Floor Pro can shampoo, wax or polish all your floors beautifully.
- Efficiency – A balanced triple brush system provides gentle yet powerful scrubbing. There are also special cleaning and polishing brushes that can produce a high gloss shine on hard surface flooring.
- Simplicity – A fold down handle makes the unit easy to carry and store.
- Easy to Use – The Lux Floor Pro automatically turns off if the handle is dropped, and turns on when the handle is moved into place. The shampoo trigger is located on the handle, conveniently located at your fingertips.
- Convenience – The large 3.6-quart tank is removable for quick cleaning and filling.
- Protection – Your furniture and walls are protected while polishing or shampooing with a splashguard and wraparound bumper.